CERT-MU a division of the National Computer Board is organising a workshop on ‘Access Control & Identity Management’ on the 30th June 2015 in order for Enterprises to have a better understanding of new technologies and processes of Access Control & Identity Management. This can further help them to better plan an Identity and Access Management solution for their organisation and allow them to have a better control on IT administration and helpdesk expenses. This will also help employees work faster and more securely, protect the assets of the organisation both internally and externally as business demand increases, and maintain security compliance requirements.
The workshop is targeted towards the following audience:
- IT Executives
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Information Security Consultants/Professionals
- IT Managers
- Chief Information Officer
The format of the event is as follows:
1) A half day workshop with the participation of high profile resource persons and interactive panel discussion on specific topics of Access Control & Identity Management. The workshop will consist of 4 presentations of 30 minutes each.
2) An exhibition to showcase latest Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solutions in parallel with the workshop.
The following topics will be covered during the workshop:
- Identity and Access Management: A rapidly evolving threat landscape
- Privileged Users - Why do they matter?
- Compliance through Identity and Access Governance in a heterogenous world
- Achieving Identity Federation
The following vendors will showcase their products during the workshop: