You may be trying to access this site from a secured browser on the server. Please enable scripts and reload this page.
Turn on more accessible mode
Turn off more accessible mode
Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Turn off Animations
Turn on Animations
Back to GOV portal
Update My Profile
Change My Password
Computer Emergency Response Team of Mauritius
Assistance in ISO 27001
Information is one of an organisation’s most valuable assets. The objectives of information security are to protect the conﬁdentiality, integrity and availability of data.
These fundamental elements of information security help to ensure that an organisation can protect against:
- Sensitive or conﬁdential information being given away, leaked or otherwise exposed, both accidentally and deliberately;
- Personally identifiable information being compromised;
- Critical information being accidentally or intentionally modiﬁed without the organisation’s knowledge;
- Crucial business information being lost without a trace or hope of recovery; and
- Important business information being unavailable when needed.
In this context, CERT-MU provides assistance to organisations who wish to implement an Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on ISO 27001 standard. This ensures that they have appropriate management processes and systems in place and that these conform to the requirements speciﬁed in ISO/IEC 27001.