Computer Security Day is an annual event that is observed worldwide on the 30th
November. It is designed to raise awareness and to promote best
practices in Information Security. The event provides insight into the
privacy and security issues surrounding electronically stored sensitive
information and offers ways to keep your computer and data safe. To
observe this day, CERT-MU, a division of the National Computer Board
organised the following events:
- A full day Cyber Security Conference on the 28th
November 2014 targeting Business Executive, Senior Management and
Information Security Professionals at the Kestrel Hall, Swami
Vivekananda International Convention Centre, Pailles.
- An exhibition to showcase the latest products on Information Security on the 28th November 2014 at the Swami Vivekananda International Convention Centre.
- A professional training programme on Digital Forensics Investigation Professional in the first week of December 2014.
The cyber security conference, exhibition and professional training are being organised in collaboration with Symantec,
Secure Services (Mauritius) Limited, Harel Mallac Technologies, Orange,
Oracle, Check Point, McAfee, SafeNet and CyberArk.
the full day Cyber Security Conference, distinguished speakers from
Mauritius and abroad have been invited to discuss the current challenges
and future opportunities in cyber-security. The range of topics that
will be covered will allow the participants to:
- Acquire knowledge and to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies on the field of Information Security.
- Gain an understanding to better safeguard their most valuable information asset.
- Opportunities to engage with speakers and other attendees during the event.
To learn more about the event please visit the Computer Security Day 2014 website.